- 1. Wear safety glasses or goggles.
- 2. Wear a dust mask for dusty operations.
- 3. Make sure the sander is switched "OFF" before connecting the power supply.
- 4. Disconnect power supply before changing a sanding belt, making adjustments, or emptying dust collector.
- 5. Inspect sanding belts before using them. Replace those belts worn or frayed.
- 6. Install sanding belts that are the same widths as the pulley drum.
- 7. Adjust sanding belt tension to keep the belt running true and at the same speed as pulley drum.
- 8. Secure the sanding belt in the direction shown on the belt and the machine.
- 9. Keep hands away from a sanding belt.
- 10. Use two hands to operate sanders - one on a trigger switch and the other on a front handle knob.
- 11. Keep all cords clear of sanding area during use.
- 12. Clean dust from the motor and vents at regular intervals.
- 13. No headphones are allowed near the machine whether or not the machine is on.
How to Use:
- 1. Press green start button to begin sanding
- 2. Push wood against the table, while pushing against the sander until desired shape is created
- 3. Press red stop button to stop the sander
Belt & Disc Sander