How to Use:
- 1. The panel saw is designed to cut large, relatively thin pieces of material (generally plywood) by keeping the workpiece stationary and moving the saw itself.
- 2. Move the motor to the top of the panel (vertical cuts) or on the left of the panel (horizontal cuts)
- 3. Place sheet of wood on steel rollers
- 4. If cutting vertically: Push START, then pull the motor down until it has completely cut through the wood
- 5. If cutting horizontally: Adjust motor to desired height,then push START, and begin to push wood across
- 6. Once finished, push the STOP button, and collect wood. Put wood you do not need in the scrap wood bin to the right of the saw