How to Use:
- 1. Thread the machine.
- 2. Plug the machine in and turn it on.
- 3. Raise the presser foot by raising foot treadle.
- 4. Position the fabric in place, and then fix the fabric with the presser foot. If the fabric edge is curled, uncurl the fabric edge with the index finger of the right hand.
- 5. Rotate the hand wheel until the needle has done 1 stich.
- 6. Sew the fabric as long as you can, by pressing the machine peadle.
- 7. Sew the fabric at once till the end of sewing. Do not pull the fabric during sewing. Sew the fabric straightly while taking up the slack. Be sure to handle the fabric with the right hand.